Monday, November 8, 2010

Rest in Me

My Precious Daughter,

You have come a long way in this life; through many perils and triumphs, heartaches and victories. I have been by your side through all these circumstances, and, I shall be by your side for each one to come.

Beautiful daughter, you are My delight and My joy. Take each step today knowing I go with you. Take each breath today knowing I have planted that life within you. Remember, beloved, My love for  you is perfect; My will for your life divine.

Trust in Me with all your heart. Know I am  here and guiding your footsteps. Hold onto the hope of the future I have laid out for you. Rest in the peace of a God who holds all your tomorrows in His hands. Your  life, dear one, is My treasure, My design. I will not forsake you, not even for one moment.

Rest in Me, be still knowing I am in your midst. I will not leave. I am here.

I love you.


Psalm 9:10 - And those who know Your name will put their trust in You; For You, LORD, have not forsaken those who seek You.

No comments:

Post a Comment