Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My Precious Daughter,

Yes, I am the banner over you; your rock, your shield, your salvation. nothing that is done today - no man nor statute - can take My protection, My love or My provision from you. My justice beloved, will one day prevail over all mankind. My justice, My statutes, My law. For now, dear one, you are safe in My arms, covered by My love, resting under My wings.

Stand tall, dear one, stand tall for righteousness and goodness. Hold fast to the things you know are pure. Set your mind on My kingdom. And, never forget the sacrifice My son, your beloved Savior Jesus, gave for you.

All is well, precious child. In the midst of the confusion, chaos and foolishness - all is well. I am here and I am strong. And, because of that, you are also made strong.

Let not your heart be troubled by any worldly gestures, dear one. For I am the Lord Your God and not even the gates of Hell can take Me down.

Stand tall, beloved daughter, walk  circumspectly with hope and confidence for I am with you.

I love you.

Psalm 119:137-138 - 137O LORD, you are righteous, and your decisions are fair.138Your decrees are perfect; they are entirely worthy of our trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment