Monday, July 26, 2010

Why Do You Doubt?

My Beautiful, Precious Daughter,

Where would you be now without Me? How would your life be different if I had not grabbed your hand so you could walk with Me? Beloved, I am here - even in the silence - I am here. When answers and resolutions do not come as quickly as you desire, that does not mean I have turned My back on you.

I see you giving, I know your finances are dwindling. I know your desire a job. I know your energy is spent, and your hope is hanging by a thread. Beloved, if I have promised to provide for you, if I have made a covenant to care for your needs, why do you doubt Me? I have said I am not a man that I can lie. I have proven Myself over and over again. My Word says My promises are "yes" and "amen". Why do you doubt?

Dear one, each day is filled with it's own struggles. When you do not constantly fix your eyes on Me, when you allow other distractions to take your focus off of your Lord and Savior, when you give in to the cry of your flesh before seeking My will, your life becomes chaotic, empty and off course.

My precious daughter, when you lay it all at My feet, when you seek My face, My will, My guidance, life is calm, your heart is at rest and you once again have direction.

Take a moment today, beloved, to truly give over all your worries, all your concerns, all your issues. I will take them and give you the ability to stand, walk and breathe again.

All is not lost, beloved. I am always here. Give your burdens to Me and I will give you my peace.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment