Monday, July 19, 2010

I Am Your Way Out

My Precious Daughter,

When I tell you that I am here for you, I mean I AM here for you in every situation.

I know your life has struggles and temptations that seem unbearable, but, dear one, I am here for you. In the midst of those difficult times call on Me, and I will make a way out. I will save you from that which seeks to overtake your mind, body, and soul.

When you feel as if you are in a room with no windows, no doors, no way out, fall to your knees and cry out to your Savior, the one in whom you put all your faith and trust. Set your mind on Me, beloved; and behold, I will provide the means of escape. I will lead you to the path of righteousness - the door from which you may flee into My arms of love.

I am everything you need in every situation. No temptation is too great for Me; no struggle is impossible for My hand. If I can calm the raging sea, how much more can I do for you in your circumstance. When you put your faith and trust in Me, I am able to give you rest and the peace that passes all understand.

Dear one, when your world appears bleak and the darkness overtakes you, reach for My hand of love and I will lead you to the shadow of My wings. There you will find the peace, rest and freedom from calamity that you so desire. Take time to call on Me and watch and see what I do.

Beloved, My deliverance is for you. My rest is for you. I am always here for you.

I love you.

1 comment:

  1. I saw your post when Barbara Cameron posted it on Facebook today and it was so so needed for me at this time. Thank you so much for sharing this. I am having a struggle right now and this is what I needed. Again, thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete