Thursday, July 8, 2010

Just a Song

My Precious Daughter,

My beautiful and treasured child, I love to see you praise Me with your heart of love. I delight in hearing the utterances of your lips. I am filled with joy at the sound of your voice singing praises to Me. I rejoice as you are filled with peace and wonder while you bask in My presence.

This, dear one, is a glimpse of your inheritance. A taste of the things to come. When every moment will be filled with praise, singing, peace and joy. As you delight in worshiping Me, I delight in receiving the glory of those praises. It is like sweet incense. The aroma is perfect and utterly satisfying. It fills My temple and lingers for a time, until next you come and do it all over again.

I am so pleased when you worship. I am so delighted when you are spilling over with My goodness; with My love. Oh, precious daughter, how I long for you to continue this daily. Oh, how I desire to fill you up to overflowing every moment you devote to worshiping Me.

Beloved, imagine if you make this a daily routine. Imagine if you spent just a short time each day singing and worshiping the Lord your God - beyond your regular prayer time - a time of worship and praise - just the two of us - just a song. The smile you feel in your heart, during those times would be permanent. The peace that surrounds and envelopes you would cover you continually. Take time, dear one, not just to pray and read the Word, but to worship Me with all that you have, and your countenance will be lifted.

I take pleasure in sitting with you, but, oh, to dance with you is even greater. Press in, beloved, beyond the normalness of your routine. Bask in the glory of My presence. Sing songs, dance and breathe in every part of who I am. Your life will change - your outlook will grow brighter.

My child, My daughter, delight in Me and I will give you the desires of your heart. Come dance with Me; come sing with Me.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment