Thursday, July 15, 2010

My Precious Daughter,

How I delight in your tarrying with Me. I long to build your confidence in hearing My voice and in knowing and doing My will. Have patience, dear daughter, and remember as I have said in the past, the more time we spend together, the more that you will receive - the more that will be revealed to you. Be diligent to spend time in the Word and to take time to hear from Me. I am faithful to speak, to hear and to answer your prayers.

Beloved, take time to pray when situations in your life become difficult. You will not only find more peace in those circumstances, but you will also be more equipped to deal with them and see the solutions. I am the only true source to happiness, peace, joy and righteousness in EVERY circumstance in your life. Abide in Me and I will abide in you - providing you with everything you need. And, don't forget the armor each day. For it is the armor of God which covers you body, mind and spirit - as my blood covers you - in all situation.

Dear one, I am aware of all things. Remember I love each one with all My heart - I love YOU with all My heart. Together we can work through the toughest of circumstances, create answers; and yes, even miracles.

We are together - I am with you every moment. Call out to Me and I will answer. I love you, dear daughter, My sweet precious child.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment