Friday, July 16, 2010

You are Forgiven

My Precious and Beautiful Daughter,

How I love you - deeply, perfectly, wonderfully. Many times you have turned your back on Me, yet I never stop loving you. Many times you have chosen to walk a path that leads away from righteousness, yet I never stop loving you. Many days you opt to skip spending time in prayer and worship, yet I never stop loving you.

Beloved, you are a rare and perfect jewel in My crown. Your beauty is immeasurable to Me and your heart is My treasure. I long to pour out all of who I am to you each day, so that as you walk in My glory you will shine like the diamond that I have made you to be.

Dear one, each stumble, each fall is yet another opportunity for Me to prove My love and faithfulness to you. Each time you turn your back to Me is another chance for you to know how great, how deep and how real My love for you truly is. And, each time you make a decision to walk with Me allows you to grow deeper, know Me more and experience all of who I am.

Beloved, I do not hold anything against you that has been laid at My feet of forgiveness. I do not carry the ugliness of your past or dwell on the mistakes that you have made. No, precious daughter, I have forgiven and forgotten those things for which you have repented. What I see is beauty and wholeness.

Do not allow the thoughts of your past to linger. Do not let the enemy of your soul condemn you with the lies he speaks. Come to Me, lay your past at My feet and bask in the forgiveness and wholeness that is freely available to you. You have been forgiven - washed clean by the blood of My precious Son, Jesus. Walk in the fullness of that love and forgiveness. Discard the thoughts of your broken past and dwell on the completeness and wonder of who you now are in Me.

My beautiful, precious child, you are My heart's desire. You are everything I want. I have forgiven you, I am perfecting you daily and I am here with you always.

I love you.

Romans 8:1 - There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment