Friday, July 23, 2010

Worry Not

My Precious Daughter,

When fear, worry or doubt seek to overtake your mind, remember whose you are. Fix your thoughts on the one who has given you life. Fix your mind on the one who has eternity awaiting you. Fix your gaze on your loving Protector, your soon and coming King, your Heavenly Father.

Rest in Me, beloved, for I have not given you a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind. There is nothing...nothing that can snatch you from My grasp. And, there is no situation so powerful in which I cannot give you peace.

You are My beautiful and treasured child. You are the apple of My eye and the desire of My heart. I am here, dear one, to put your heart to rest in a a worrisome circumstance. It is Me, dear one, who will remove all your doubt as you put your trust in Me.

Precious daughter, today as you lay everything at my feet remember I am the source of your protection, provision and peace. I am the grace, mercy and love for every aspect of your life. Come to Me, beloved, put all your faith in Me, in every circumstance. I will not fail you.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment