Saturday, June 26, 2010

My Grace

My Precious Daughter,

My grace is sufficient for you.

In the midst of the trials and tribulations of this world, My grace is sufficient. For by My hand you are saved from all you have done and all that has been done to you. Your life, while not perfect, has been made perfect by My grace.

Eternity is yours, your reward for your faithfulness and obedience to My call on your life. You answered with a resounding "yes." And even when you forgot that "yes" and turned your back and walked away from Me, My grace was still sufficient, still hovering over you awating your return.

Beloved, I will always be here; never changing, ever loving. I will always have the perfect amount of everything for you. I will always be the answer to your prayers. I will always be your Provider. I will always be your Shield, your Protector. I am your All-In-All - at all times, in every situation, pouring out My grace.

My grace, dear one, is sufficient for you.

I love you.

1 comment:

  1. Dear God;
    thank you for your beautiful, and much needed reminderof Your Sufficency. And thank you so much for your willing daughter, Joan, who through You, spoke to my troubled heart this morning. Continue to pour Your encouragement into her so she can bless the souls of hurting women, like me, with Your Everlasting Love.
    Co

    ReplyDelete