Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Perfection

My Precious Daughter,

Beloved of My flock, I have made you special, unique, beautiful - just for Me. I have placed in you distinct qualities and gifts that are just yours. I have created you in My image. You are being perfected each day as you walk with Me.

Beloved, My hand is always on you. Your footsteps are ordered on the path I have chosen for you. The storms that rage around you cannot harm you as you walk with Me. I have covered you with with My wings and set you on a mountain top. You are protected and loved and held in high esteem as My daughter; My child. As you focus on Me, your feet move in step with Mine. As you look into My face, your heat is filled with peace. As you seek My will, your life is made perfect in Me.

Dear one, when you strain and struggle to be perfect, you stumble and fall. But, when you surrender your will and your need to be perfect; when you lay your assumptions and your desires at My feet; when you allow Me to guide you and order your footsteps, your life is no longer chaotic and your path is no longer treacherous.

Beloved daughter, take today, leave yesterday behind and do not strain for the future. Take today, breathe in all it has for you. Embrace the blessing and the challenges. And, above all else walk through this day knowing that it is My gift to you. In all your imperfection, becoming perfect in Me, walk it out with confidence knowing I go with you. Each footstep ordered. I am with you, dear one, today and every day.

My peace I give today. My love, My care, My protection and My provision. Hang fast to My promises and push the enemy to the side. As you walk out this day, I will not forsake you, beloved. I am here.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment