Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I AM

My Precious Daughter,

I am a Holy God, the one and only True and Living God. Through Me is everlasting life; from Me is eternal peace and joy. I am the path to righteousness. I am the way to eternity. My ways surpass all others. My love is greater, more fulfilling and true.

My love for YOU, dear one, is like no other. I love you fully, completely and without conditions. I see your faults, your weaknesses, your sin - I love you even so. And, above all else, My will for your life is for you to love and follow Me.

Be of good cheer, beloved, for I have chosen you to love like no other. I have called you to be touched by My hand and held in My heart. I have made you for My good purpose and pleasure. I have raised you up for My glory, in My name. Do not look upon this relationship lightly; it is true, holy and blessed. Hold fast to the promises of My love and salvation. They are precious gifts and they are yours.

Beloved, when all is lost; when the storms and calamities of this world overtake you, stand on My words, My love, My commitment to you. I am all you need in every situation. I am all your heart truly desires. I have all you need for your life. Rest in me, dear one. Find strength in Me, precious daughter. Call on Me, rely on Me, hold on to Me and never let go.

I am a Holy God; the one and only Tue and Living God. I am your Savior. I am your Comforter. I am your Protector, your Peace. I AM.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment