Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Follow Me

My Precious Daughter,

Go with the peace and safety of the Lord. As you walk through this day keep your heart and mind fixed on Me. For I am your Shield and your Strong Tower. I am your cloud by day and your fire by night. I will lead you, guide you safely through the wilderness and set you on the banks of the river. And, just beyond that river is My promise fulfilled - whole and complete. Your heart's desire awaiting because of your faithfulness, obedience and trust to follow Me. No longer will you travel in circles, beloved, but your path now leads from Glory to Glory.

Take My outstretched hand and follow Me, never forgetting that where I lead you is exactly where you should be.

Come with Me, beloved. Take My hand. I am waiting.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment