Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Some Days

I have learned that some days, it's just about God's love for us. Some days, it is just about sitting on His lap and listening to Him sing over us. Some days, it's just about filling ourselves up with the love that surpasses all other. Today is one of those days ... really, everyday is one of those days.

God has said that He wants nothing more than to love us, unconditionally and perfectly through whatever circumstances our lives bring. He is there in our greatest moments. He is there in those times when we feel like we just can't possibly pull ourselves out of the deepest, darkest hole. He is there when we are just going about being ourselves, living our lives and doing those things we need to do each day. What a beautiful picture of faith, hope and love. God is faithfully loving us at every moment.

If you need to hear God whisper His love to you today, then this love letter is for you. He has set His hand upon your life, His eyes upon your day and His love in your heart.


My Precious Daughter,

I love you. My love for you is unsurpassed, immeasurable, unconditional. No weapon of the enemy shall strike you or remove you from My hand - My love. No circumstance, no curse ... nothing can change My love nor My plans for your life.

Seek Me, beloved, for every need. For every good thing comes from the Lord Your God. I am here, precious daughter, watching, covering, showering you with My love and blessing.

Each moment you spend with Me is like another deposit in your Heavenly bank account. Each moment is another jewel added to your crown.

I love you, dear one, above all else. You are My daughter, My princess, My favorite. Delight in My words as I delight in you. Seek nothing else but My love and all will be well. Set your heart and mind on Me, for today I shall once again pour out My love over you.

Sit at My feet, be bathed in My spirit. Trust in My Word. You are mine.

I love you.


John 3;16 - "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, [fn] that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 

Isa. 54:17 - no weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and this is their vindication from me," declares the Lord. 

James 1:17 - Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment