Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Greatest Gift of All!

What a great day; today, the day we celebrate Jesus Christ's resurrection! He overcame sin, conquered the grave and set us free. What greater gift is there than this?

He loves us ... the God who created us by His own hand loves us. His love is so great that He would sacrifice His beloved and only sinless son for us. What greater gift is there than this?

Today, take a moment to ponder this gift. To humbly thank Him for all He has done and continues to do. He loves you with a love that is immeasurable, immense and pure. What greater gift is there than this?


My Precious Daughter,

How I delight in your prasises. How I am honored by your words. I am so pleased by your acknowledgement of who I am. I do love you, dear one, with an everlasting, unconditional and undying love. My thoughts for you are endless. My plans for you are marvelous. I watch you each day and delight in My creation of you. I am pleased that your thougths of Me are honorable and glorous.

Do not lose sight of My presence in your life. Do not let a moment go by that you forget I am with you, and I am for you. Do not forget the promises I have spoken over you. Do not forget the words I have written in My book of life to you. Do not let a moment slip by that you do not walk hand-in-hand with Me, My beloved.

Pursue Me as I pursue you. Dance with Me, for I am dancing with you. Seek My face, for I am awaiting your call. Walk with Me for I am always at your side.

Beloved daughter, remember today with joy and celebration all the love and sacrifice that was made for you. Do not allow the enemy to discount My love for you; this great act which I have done for your benefit. For if you, precious child, were the ONLY one, I would have sacrified it all - just as I did - for you .... just you! That is how much you mean to Me. Embrace My love and this amazing gift of eternal life. It is the most incredible, invaluable, priceless gift of all and it is yours.

Celebrate My son, My Jesus, your Savior. Sing His praises, lift high His name. For He alone is worthy, glorified and holy. Bless the name of the Lord your God. For He is the one who loves you, lives for you, and waits for you today and everyday.

I love you.


John 3:16 - For God so greatly loved and dearly prized the world that He [even] gave up His only begotten (unique) Son, so that whoever believes in (trusts in, clings to, relies on) Him shall not perish (come to destruction, be lost) but have eternal (everlasting) life. (Amplified)

No comments:

Post a Comment