Thursday, January 6, 2011

He Puts Away Our Former Sins

We serve a Great God. He promises to put away our former sins and remember them no more. How blessed are we that our past has been removed, never to be brought to His mind again.

And, then He does a new thing in us! What a gracious and merciful God He is to allow us to walk in His righteousness. How lovely that He would even make a road in the wilderness and rivers in the desert for us. We must be ever grateful that He blots out our transgressions and does not remember our sins.

Ask Him to help you walk in that righteousness daily; to allow Him to be your light. As He makes your path straight, others will see the light of His glory, His promise and His love shine through you.


My Precious Daughter,

There is nothing which you have done that cannot be forgiven. You are always in My heart, loved by a perfect God. When you come to Me broken and contrite, I forgive you; your sin to be remembered no more.

Place all your trust in Me, dear one, for I am your source of help, provision and peace. Look not to your past, but forward to My promise for all will be well with you.

I love you.


Isa. 43:18-19 -  Do not remember the former things, Nor consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing, Now it shall spring forth; Shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness And rivers in the desert. 

Isa. 43:25 - I, even I, am He who blots out your transgressions for My own sake; And I will not remember your sins.

Psa. 34:18 - The LORD is near to those who have a broken heart, And saves such as have a contrite spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment